từ amazon Mỹ về Việt Nam là một sự lựa chọn hoàn toàn hợp lý với giá rẻ, hàng về nhanh, đảm bảo hoàn tiền nếu hàng về không đúng ý.
The Only Belt You'll Ever Need!
More About our Belts:
* Hand cut in our own shop from thick, premium quality Belt Grade Domestic Hides tanned in the USA, this belt will outlast you!
* 1 1/2 inches wide (fits through all standard belt loops), about 1/8" Thick.
* Each belt is one solid piece of leather- will not crack, peel, or "roll" like inferior layered belts, or belts made from cheap bonded leather.
* Sturdy Heavy Duty steel roller buckle (attached with two strong metal snaps), easily removable in case you want to substitute your own favorite buckle.
* Great choice for a sturdy work belt: Good for holsters, tool pouches, etc.
* LIFETIME GUARANTEE against any defect in materials or workmanship.
Sizing and Measuring:
* Our belts measure according to the industry standard as follows: From the heel of the buckle (where it meets the leather) to the middle hole at the belt end is the measurement (the true "size") of the belt in inches. From the middle hole (there are 5) to the end of the belt is 5 1/2 inches.
* Also, in general, your belt "size" is usually two inches larger than your jeans size (for example, if you wear a size 34 jeans, you usually need a size 36 belt).
* Measure a belt that fits you well before ordering- belts can stretch over time; the size marked on your favorite belt may not be the size you need, especially on foreign made belts.
* Best Tip: Measure from where the leather meets the buckle to the HOLE THAT YOU USE; that measurement is the size of the belt you need. Your new belt will fit at the middle hole (there are 5), with two holes (two inches) to spare on either side.